A 4-Day Intensive for those who are prepared to live a life of fulfillment—a life of mastery! This workshop teaches how to experience the best life possible in every aspect of living.
You will never find a single event that offers so much! In this one workshop, you will learn and discover how to: get clearer guidance, receive and develop healing skills, experience many amazing teachings and insights, love and trust yourself, create fulfilling relationships, and live a life that reflects your higher self—in mind, body, and soul. Mastery and Healing is an advanced training for students and teachers of spirituality who are ready to learn how to manifest a spiritual, integrated, balanced, and prosperous life, as well as learning how to bring God and all spiritual learning into your daily life and activities.
- Spiritual Mastery: Develop a life plan, enhance creativity, practice true forgiveness, awaken higher levels of consciousness, and open your heart center.
- Mental Mastery: Develop greater focus, learn effective meditation, and discover your soul’s purpose.
- Emotional Mastery: Develop psychic abilities, create fulfilling relationships, transform trauma, and learn advanced emotional healing techniques.
- Physical Mastery: Manifest greater prosperity, create healthy living through diet and exercise, learn to read the energy of the body, receive training in healing arts, and learn principles of sacred sexuality
Course Outline & Schedule
The Online Version of this course runs as follows:
- Thursday May 13th—12:00-2:00pm & 3:00-5:00pm
- Friday May 14th—-12:00-2:00pm & 3:00-5:00pm
- Saturday May 15th—12:00-2:00pm & 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Sunday May 16th—12:00-2:00pm & 3:00-5:00pm
All sessions will be recorded for replay, for you to review them. All session times are given for the Arizona time zone. Check your local time equivalent here. Be sure to use the correct date when checking time equivalents.
- All deposits, fees and donations are non-refundable
- If you need help with registration, call (360) 671-8349
- For questions or comments please contact us by email
Testimonials for the Mastery & Healing Intensive
“For all considering attending the Mastery and Healing intensive, I personally
would like to express how priceless this workshop is and has impacted my
life in so many positive ways. Arming me with so many tools that I use
on a daily basis! I highly recommend it!! I am so grateful for Michael
and his entire team at Unity of Sedona for all of their hard work and
love they pour into it.” --SR, NJ
"Michael's workshops are life changing. Doing his work has taken me from mild depression,
unhealthy relationships, lack of direction and self-confidence to a
thriving new life in almost every way. If applied the concepts from this
workshop have the power to radically change one's life. Between
creating mission statements to learning how to enhance my daily
meditations, I have plenty of new momentum for creating even more of
what I want in my life. Michael's workshops simply are the best
investments I have made in my quest for healing and fulfillment." --Rachel, TX
"This was a highly fulfilling workshop providing a banquet of modalities to
broaden my healing capacity. Michael's approach in teaching is highly
innovative, which offers creative ways to dismantle the fixed concepts
and limited perspectives that we have held ourselves to. I have been
broadened, heightened and expanded from my limited version to the
extended version of self." --Amalia, AZ
“The Mastery Workshop is one of the most life changing things that we can do for ourselves! I highly recommend it!!!❤️”
2021 Mastery & Healing Intensive
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.