A Course in Miracles is possibly the most important expression (or download) of spiritual consciousness of our time, and is part of the foundation of nearly every spiritual teacher and author today. The Course is one of the best-selling “New Age” books with over two million copies sold. Nevertheless, many students on the path find the material and numerous interpretations of the Course to be too intellectual and confusing. The Heart of A Course in Miracles introduces and explains the 12 primary concepts of the Course in a powerful, clear and applicable manner. It brings the heart and soul back in to the Course – as it was originally intended.
The Heart of A Course in Miracles is a 12-week online intensive with Michael Mirdad. The 2018 course begins August 29th with a free intro class on Facebook LIVE.
Based on the 12 Primary Concepts of A Course in Miracles, this online course is an incredible way for beginners or advanced students on the spiritual path to learn the deepest teachings found in the Course and beyond. Each week, a new topic will be presented and discussed during a live call with Michael Mirdad, followed by a question and answer period. The format will encourage the students’ ability to understand (and integrate) the lesson of the week. Exercises and homework assignments will be included and discussed the following week.
The course begins with an overview and introduction of the spirituality and metaphysics of A Course in Miracles, and of life itself. Then, each week we review one of each of the twelve concepts of The Course. The review begins with how the separation seemed to take place and ends with the healing of the separation through the development of holy relationships.
All live classes will be recorded for replay, so begin your study at any time.
- Creating Miracles
- Having a God Day: Starting the Day with God
- How It All Began: Bliss & Oneness vs. Separation
- Love vs. Fear
- God’s Holy Spirit vs. the Ego
- Forgiveness vs. Judgment
- Innocence vs. Guilt and Shame
- Reality vs. Illusion
- Responsibility vs. Projecting
- The Spiritual World vs. The Material World
- The Unlimited Soul vs. The Limited Body
- How It All Ends: Holy Relationships vs. Special Relationships
Course Materials (some needed and some given):
- Book or e-book – The Heart of a Course in Miracles (HACIM) – Each week we will read and discuss a different concept and the chapters recently read
- Video and Audio supplemental material
- Written worksheets
- Practicing homework and exercises for the relevant concept
- Wednesday night live classes with Michael Mirdad - attend in person at Unity of Sedona, online using interactive web conferencing, or watch replays at your convenience)
- Discussion in private discussion sections on this course website
NOTE: these are only a few of the topics that will be covered. Course content varies based on the channeled flow of knowledge needed by those participating, and it typically 3-4 times the amount outlined below.
All live classes are on Wednesdays at 5:00pm AZ time (and recorded for replay at any time)
Free Intro Class (August 29th):
- Overview of the course
Week 1 (September 5th):
- Concept 1 - Bliss & Oneness vs. Separation
Week 2 (September 12th):
- Concept 2 - Forgiveness vs. Judgment
Week 3 (September 19th):
- Concept 3 - Love vs. Fear
Week 4 (September 26th):
- Concept 4 - Innocence vs. Guilt & Shame
Week 5 (October 3rd):
- Concept 5 - God’s Holy Spirit vs. the Ego
Week 6 (October 10th):
- Concept 6 - Responsibility vs. Projection
***ONE WEEK BREAK***
Week 7 (October 24th):
Week 8 (October 31st):
- Concept 8 - Reality vs. Illusion
***ONE WEEK BREAK***
Week 9 (November 14th):
- Concept 9 - The Spiritual World vs. the Material World
Week 10 (November 21st):
- Concept 10 - Content vs. Form
Week 11 (November 28th):
- Concept 11 The Unlimited Soul vs. the Limited Body
Week 12 (December 5th):
- Concept 12 How it All Ends: Holy Relationships vs. Special Relationships
Possible Review Class (December 12th)
- Conclusion The Awakening/The Final Vision/The Revelation
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
We offer this course every other year, beginning the last week of August. Course materials remain available for a year after the course ends. Students who wish to re-take the course (with new live classes and updated materials) pay a substantially reduced tuition to take the new course.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Sorry, there are no refunds once you have registered. We are confident you will be more than happy with the course!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send an email at email@example.com.
How do I attend the live classes?
f you live in the Sedona, AZ area, you can come in person to Unity of Sedona. Otherwise, you can see the first class (September 5th) on Michael Mirdad's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMirdadTeacher). The remaining classes will be accessible using our Zoom technology, from a computer, portable device (like an iPad), or any telephone. Call in instructions will be sent to enrollees upon registration.
What if I can't make the live classes on Wednesday night?
All classes are recorded, and replays will be available here on this course website about 24 hours later.