Sacred Sexuality offers insights into how to heal sexual issues rooted in the past, and how to awaken and experience your sensual self, moment-by-moment. This course is exciting and enticing, as well as powerful and healing. You do not have to be in a relationship to enjoy, explore and apply sexual healing nor sacred sexuality. Sacred Sexuality opens you to experiencing levels of ecstatic bliss and unconditional love and, most importantly, bringing these experiences into your daily life—for yourself and others. Ultimately, it opens you to living bliss, not just feeling it. This ecstatic vibration translates into consistently feeling unconditional love for all people and things, which is why it is called “the path of living bliss.”
- What Sacred Sexuality is and how it differs from all else
- Self Awareness
- Sexuality as a Spiritual Experience
- Raising the Energetic Experience
- Intimacy with Others
- Everything you want/need to Know about Sexuality
In addition to live interactive video broadcasts (which are available for replay), the course includes video, audio, and print study materials for each week, and participation in our private discussion group, where you can ask questions and receive support from fellow students. Your questions will also be addressed by Michael in the group and during the live broadcasts.
Local Sedona students may attend classes in person at Unity of Sedona, while others will have interactive online access. Join us for a Free Introduction Wednesday January 28th, 2018 at 5:00pm in person or on FaceBook Live (Go to FaceBook.com/michaelmirdadteacher to like page, follow, and request notification when the broadcast begins.
Receive a 25% discount on tuition if registered by February 28th. Use discount code FEB28.
What students had to say about Michael’s last online course:
"This has been the most unique & expansive class I’ve ever taken (and I’ve taken a lot)."
"This journey of the last few weeks has been a veritable cornucopia of blessings…thank you for sharing with us and offering the guidance of your experiences…I look forward continuing this work and to following you as you continue to grow…thank you!"
- Wednesday night live classes with Michael Mirdad (also available by replay afterwards should you be unable to attend in person or live on line)
- Book or e-book – An Introduction To Tantra And Sacred Sexuality
- Video and Audio supplemental material
- Written worksheets and exercises
- Homework and exercises related to the topics of the week
- Discussion in private website comments sections
All live classes are on Wednesdays at 5:00pm AZ time.
- Intro Class – February 28th, 2018 – Free Overview of the Course
***ONE WEEK BREAK***
- Week 1 (March 14th) – The History of Sacred Sexuality. What Sacred Sexuality is and how it differs from all else
- Week 2 (March 21st) – Learning about the Body & Energy Systems. All about Orgasms
- Week 3 (March 28th) – Raising Sexuality to an Energetic and Spiritual Experience
- Week 4 (April 4th) – Intimacy with Others: From Foreplay to Afterglow
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Course materials will remain available for at least three months after the last live class. When we offer the class again in the future with new live classes and updated materials, repeating students pay a substantially reduced tuition to re-take it.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Sorry, there are no refunds once you have registered. We are confident you will be more than happy with the course!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.